Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sweet Corn


I am a big fan of steamed sweet corn. Hot steaming corn with some margarine/ butter and salt..... mmmmmm...... simply delicious. That's why it really surprised me when I saw Nelson's corn in cup selling at the car park entrance of Leman Centre Crissier (one of the so called bigger shopping malls in Lausanne). My husband saw the banner first with the picture of our Twin Towers. Further reading confirmed that this is the same Nelson's as in Malaysia. I was then curious if they sell 'ice cream potong' as well. I explained to my husband that I grew up eating their 'potong cempedak and durian' when I was young. I don't think he understands as he is allergic to durian.

Ok, maybe I should try to snap a photo of the Nelson's booth next time and check out on the 'ice cream potong'.

No comments: