Thursday, June 30, 2011

La Gruyère and Montreux ~ 22.05.2011

La Maison du Gruyère, Gruyères Castle, Maison Cailler and Montreux

I have not been to La Gruyère region after almost 3 years in Swiss. So when my mum and sis came here for holiday, we finally made our way to the land of Swiss cheese and chocolate.

I will have to keep the post short as this trip was done so many months ago so I don't intend to scratch my head for all the details. Hope you will like my selection of photos below.


Posing in front of La Gruyere train


View outside the train


The production of Gruyere cheese


Will he grow up as a cheese lover like his mother?


OMG, so many racks of cheese!!!


The garden inside Gruyere Castle


Outside Gruyères Castle


Swiss cows are the lucky ones


Hot chocolate drinks in Maison Cailler, one of them is with spices


The little one showing us his evil smile


Mum, sis and Ian inside the Golden Pass train


Tulips by the lakeside of Montreux


Cheese fondue as dinner


No comments: