Friday, June 3, 2011

Egg Yolk-Avocado-Yogurt Mash

Feeding a baby is a tough job. Not only that they take long time to finish their meal (at least that's what my son does), the urge to prepare a balanced nutritious diet complicate the matter.

Since I don't get to try new recipes nowadays as my time was spent to cook and feed my son, I will start recording some of the baby food recipes which I found interesting.



Ingredients:

1/4 ripped avocado
1 hard boiled egg yolk
2 tablespoons plain yogurt


Method:

1. In a bowl, mix avocado, egg yolk and yogurt.
2. With a large fork, mash everything together.
3. Serve immediately.


Read more about eggs for your baby here:
http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/eggsbabyfoodrecipes.html

Original source for this recipe:
Read it online somewhere

No comments: