Thursday, October 21, 2010

On My 31st Birthday

I felt thankful and blessed on this special day.

Firstly, I have my husband to thank for taking a day off and for the gift. Although there was no surprise on this day, but you have showed us true love by taking good care of the family. You are the best 'ee oh' we could have asked for.

Next, my thank you goes to Ian for being a good boy and left us in peace the whole day. The only chaos was when you pooed the moment we began to enjoy dinner. Thank you also for bringing us the happiness that we treasure so much. You, yourself is already the best gift from god. Oh... and yes, you weighed 5.46 kg on my birthday.

In the list, there is of course our family to be thanked, for being so supportive along the way.

Finally, a special thank to all relatives and friends who left me a message on Facebook. Thanks for showing that you care.

Thank you everyone and happy birthday to myself!!!!











No comments: